Traditions are still traditions, even if they're a month late, right? For my own personal sense of closure more than anything, I give you, the 13 albums I loved and listened to the most in 2013.
- Haim - Days Are Gone
- FIDLAR - FIDLAR
- Kurt Vile - Wakin On a Pretty Daze
- Janelle Monae - The Electric Lady
- Childish Gambino - Because The Internet
- Blood Orange - Cupid Deluxe
- Toro Y Moi - Anything In Return
- Darkside - Psychic
- Savages - Silence Yourself
- Neko Case - The Worse Things Get, The Harder I Fight, The Harder I Fight, The More I Love You
- Kanye West - Yeezus
- White Denim - Corsicana Lemonade
- Hooded Fang - Gravez
If you're on Rdio, check 'em out below or follow me to see what I listen to in 2014!